Forum Rules - Please read before entering
- You must introduce yourself in the Member Section immediately after registering.
- "Be Polite" We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.
- No SPAMMING members
- Everything in the forums can be read by the general public.
- No Profanity - Kids metal detect to.
- No solicitation of anything sex related
- Profile pictures cannot include sexually explicit or graphically intense images
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
- No cross-posting.
- Use the search function before posting. There is a good chance that your question has already been answered.
- Bumping threads is only allowed every two days
- You may not use discussions to recommend, praise, or belittle other products or services, or any company; without first hand experience of those products or services. Any post not meeting a moderator's criteria will be removed without notice.
- No solicitations of other websites, companies or forums without permission from website owner(s).
- The official language is English.
- DO NOT USE ALL CAPS IN FORUMS
- Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed.
- Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
- No Avatar Abuse.
- All posts and images are owned by coinshootingonline.com
- You are responsible for your use of the Forums. The Owner will not be responsible for any material posted, uploaded, communicated, submitted, displayed, downloaded or transmitted by a user or third party ("Material"). Material may include but is not limited to any information including text, graphics, images, sounds and software.
- The Owner, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to remove work or material alleged to be infringing copyright or intellectual property rights without prior notice.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password and any other information or data necessary for you to effectively use the Forums.
- When registering, a valid email address has to be used. Disposable email addresses are not permitted. If found, we will remove the account in question.
- Keep all posts on-topic.
- HAVE FUN!
Metal Detectorist's Code of Ethics
I WILL respect private property and do no metal detecting
without the owner's permission.
I WILL fill all holes and excavations.
I WILL appreciate and protect our heritage of natural resources, wildlife and private property.
I WILL use thoughtfulness, consideration and courtesy at all times.
I WILL leave gates as found.
I WILL remove and properly dispose of any trash that I find.
I WILL NOT litter.
I WILL NOT destroy property, buildings or what is left of ghost towns and deserted structures.
I WILL NOT tamper with signs, structural facilities or equipment.
Attention Texas Farmers
My small group of metal
detectorists off my website is interested in hunting your farm
land. We can offer you a "per head" fee to metal
detect your farm land. This would be done in between crop seasons.
In return we will haul off any trash that we find; Wire, cans,
pull tabs, bottles etc. We will always cover all holes that
we dig and respect your land. If you are interested please contact
me for further details.
We will also split up finds.
Do you have a home that was built before 1960? Did you know you have silver in your yard? Allow me to come hunt your yard and we can split the finds. You might even have jewelry in it. On average I find 2 to 3 silver coins and at least one piece of jewelry in every yard I metal detect. Contact me today to schedule a hunt.